T H E M I N I M A L I S T .
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Does this revive my blog a little? :P
Sorry guys, haven't been updating in a long time. >-< Been really busy with studies and CCAs.  Life has been great and happy, i'm glad i quit roleplaying. It's really a distraction and mood spoiler for me.XD Anyway, SHINee won their 2nd win.:DDDDD So dead happy, my SHERLOCK album haven't reach yet though. ;-; OTL. It's hard forcing myself not to see those pictures and behind the scenes.): This is a song i really love from the album.;) The reason by SHINee.<3 THE REASON - SHINee.


❤ "Does this revive my blog a little? :P" was Posted On: Friday 13 April 2012 @Friday, April 13, 2012 | 0 lovely comments ✿

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from ♥♥♥ Cursor from Images from ♥

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ