T H E M I N I M A L I S T .
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 One day, i'll be free.
Suffocated, that's all i'm feeling now. Should i continue holding on or should i just give up? My mind is in a mess. Whenever i decided to give up on you, you come back again and just manage to make me change my mind in a split second. Why do you have such a great effect on me? Why do you make my life so difficult? These answers are never found. I hate loving you, i hate myself for missing you, i hate that i can't forget you.. I just hope one day, i'll be free from everything.


Don't let sad memories stop you from falling in love again. The tears are only making you stronger.

❤ "One day, i'll be free." was Posted On: Friday 9 March 2012 @Friday, March 09, 2012 | 0 lovely comments ✿

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from ♥♥♥ Cursor from Images from ♥

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ