T H E M I N I M A L I S T .
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 I just love the people who can cheer me up no matter what.♥
Happy White Day everyone.<3 Made a confession to the person you love? I made a great achievement today~ I finally completed one of my holiday homework.:P wahahaha. Don't you guys just love the people who manage to cheer you up everytime you are unhappy? It need not be lovers, friends and families are included too. Sometimes even online friends that you've never met before. It's magical how they manage to cheer you up when you're feeling so down, and a look at you, they can tell something's bothering you. It's like they have super powers.:3 hehe. I wanna go to paris and see the Eiffel tower someday.<3


  You taught me how to love but you didn't teach me how to stop loving. 




              


❤ "I just love the people who can cheer me up no matter what.♥" was Posted On: Wednesday 14 March 2012 @Wednesday, March 14, 2012 | 0 lovely comments ✿

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from ♥♥♥ Cursor from Images from ♥

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ