T H E M I N I M A L I S T .
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 T.E.A.M.♥
Apink's I don't know.;3

hehs, this is the song i was talking about.:D It's nice. 
Gah nothing much to update today, having a geography test tmr so have to go and study.D: I hope everything will go in my brain.:I 


Took this with my team mates on friday, after training.<3 I love these people, they're the ones that go through every tough competition with me, have fun eating together after a race, stand by me and goof around together.XD All these little things are so perfect.<3 TEAM NV ROCKS.^^

when you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.







❤ "T.E.A.M.♥" was Posted On: Saturday 3 March 2012 @Saturday, March 03, 2012 | 0 lovely comments ✿

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from ♥♥♥ Cursor from Images from ♥

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ