T H E M I N I M A L I S T .
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 L.O.V.E.♥
All about us.^^


^this is another great song i wanna introduce. And seen it? I've change my blogskin, thanks to a close friend of mine. Thanks a lot Rissa, i love you.<3 You've been a super duper great help. She's one of my closest bitch. hehe.


Have you guys ever experience a unrequited love before? It means a love that is never returned by the person you love. It's just like falling in love with this one special person but also knowing that he/she will never love you back. But sometimes, you just can't help but to feel hopeful that there's this small little possibility that that special someone would one day come to you and say 'i love you' or 'hey, would you be my girlfriend?' But in reality, that possibility is like 0.00001%. This is the way of unrequited love, sacrificing yourself for him/her, thinking about that person everyday but you get nothing in return. This feeling just sucks big time...


In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and an unforgettable love.

takemeaway


❤ "L.O.V.E.♥" was Posted On: Friday 9 March 2012 @Friday, March 09, 2012 | 0 lovely comments ✿

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from ♥♥♥ Cursor from Images from ♥

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ