T H E M I N I M A L I S T .
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 DRAINED OUT.:I
Sorry readers, didn't have the time to update my blog this whole week. Let's just say, i've been really busy with my school, CCAs and tests. ;-; CCA is draining all my energy away, i've been really tired these few days. *yawns* But look on the bright side, MARCH HOLIDAYS ARE COMING.:D hehe any of you guys plan what to do? I still have to go back school for CRTs and stuffs, the only good thing is that i can wake up late.:I Nothing more. 
Oh oh oh!!! SHINee's first photo teaser is finally out.^^ I can't wait for their comeback on 21st march.<3 Saving money time.;) Gah, after one and half year of hiatus..they're finally back. *does a victory dance* keke, i can't wait for them. JONGHYUN.<3 



Don't tell me you love me unless you mean it. Cause i might do something crazy like believing it.

happygirl96



❤ "DRAINED OUT.:I" was Posted On: Wednesday 7 March 2012 @Wednesday, March 07, 2012 | 0 lovely comments ✿

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from ♥♥♥ Cursor from Images from ♥

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ