T H E M I N I M A L I S T .
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Fangirling is every girls' job. Hehs~
Now that I have downloaded the blogger application, it's so much easier to blog. So, had a shitty chemistry test today, hope I score well though.:c Wish me luck. Back to the main topic, have you guys seen x factor Australia? The collective's cover on domino is just awesome. And William singe is just the cutest.;) My god, his grunt in that song is just wow. One direction is another band I've had my eyes on. Their LWWY hit 12 million plus views in just 4 days release. I seem to be losing interest in kpop. Oh no... Look!! The amazing and sexy Harry styles. That dimple just killed you, didn't it? <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="br" data-blogger-escaped-consecutive="consecutive" data-blogger-escaped-days="days" data-blogger-escaped-i="i" data-blogger-escaped-two="two" data-blogger-escaped-updated="updated" data-blogger-escaped-ve="ve" data-blogger-escaped-yay="yay">
❤ "Fangirling is every girls' job. Hehs~" was Posted On: Sunday 23 September 2012 @Sunday, September 23, 2012 | 0 lovely comments ✿

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from ♥♥♥ Cursor from Images from ♥

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ