T H E M I N I M A L I S T .
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Someday, i'll be fine...Yea, what a bullshit.
Ever had that feeling shown in the picture? Well, i had it loads of times recently especially last month. God, i really feel like sitting down in one corner and not care about all these bullshits, sit in a corner and sulk to myself. But i'll really be useless don't i? Everyone says there will always be a rainbow after the rain but is it true? Cause every time after my storm, i don't see any rainbow. Oh well~ no use self pitying. I can only be strong like those strong trees and survive the storm.^^ 

Trust is like a paper, once it's crumpled, it can't be perfect again.

❤ "Someday, i'll be fine...Yea, what a bullshit." was Posted On: Wednesday 6 June 2012 @Wednesday, June 06, 2012 | 0 lovely comments ✿

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from ♥♥♥ Cursor from Images from ♥

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ