T H E M I N I M A L I S T .
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 A little everything of something.
This week has just been really shitty. Everything is going wrong and messed up. The only thing i can look forward to is the weekends to enjoy myself and not care about anything in the world. Isn't it ironic? We adore the people who takes us as nothing and ignore the people who takes us as everything to them. We love the person that hates us, and hate the person that love us. Headache's been my best friend recently, sticking me throughout every minute of the day. I just hope everything gets better, hopefully. 

Stop wasting time lingering over all that you could have, should have and would have done. Stop spending your days thinking of how much better you could do; stop longing for something that has been and always will be out of your reach. Just live the days as they come. Wake up every morning and smile at the wonderful day that awaits you. And when opportunity comes knocking on your door, don’t you dare ignore it. Don’t run away. Pull yourself together, open the door. Let it in.
❤ "A little everything of something." was Posted On: Friday 13 July 2012 @Friday, July 13, 2012 | 0 lovely comments ✿

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from ♥♥♥ Cursor from Images from ♥

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ