T H E M I N I M A L I S T .
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Infinite. ♥.♥
Hehe infinite.<3 Love them so much. They're like the hottest and cutest ever. Sunggyu, Woohyun, L - my top 3 bias. Now you guys know what to give me for my birthday present.;) Hahahaha. All 7 of them can sing. If you didn't heard of their songs before, i recommend you guys to listen to 'can you smile', 'nothing's over' and 'be mine'. My 3 favorite songs.:D Take a look at them and you'll know why i love them so much.
Hehe i shouldn't disclose so much. Like Love them? BE A FAN.:3 kekeke all of them are so handsome right? I know.XD INFINITE.^^ xoxo.

crazyfangirl


                              
                                                   





❤ "Infinite. ♥.♥" was Posted On: Thursday 1 March 2012 @Thursday, March 01, 2012 | 0 lovely comments ✿

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from ♥♥♥ Cursor from Images from ♥

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ