T H E M I N I M A L I S T .
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Going crazy. T.T
Wahahaha first post ever on my first blog. *O* Gah so excited and i don't know why. hehe. But sadly i'm...

Sick today, rotting at home.): 

I seriously have problems with the blogskins, i can't change them AT ALL. *strangles myself* Me and computer totally don't get along.:I Argh so freaking pissed off. 
Well, i'm off to figure out more on the blogskins.;) Wish me luck.:3


Letting go is hard, but it's better to let go than hold on to something that was never meant to be. So hold your head high and stay strong because once you let go, better things are gonna come along.



❤ "Going crazy. T.T" was Posted On: Tuesday 28 February 2012 @Tuesday, February 28, 2012 | 0 lovely comments ✿

| Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from ♥♥♥ Cursor from Images from ♥

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ