T H E M I N I M A L I S T .
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Work~ c;
Hey guys!! It's Jacqueline and i'm back again.^-^ The past few weeks have been crazy. I've started work at popular...the branch's a secret. Shhhh. Hahaha. Work has been, as expected, tiring. But the money earned will be totally worth it. I have a list of events planned. Damn. I should have started work earlier.:c Anyway~~ That'snot the point i'm here. Have you guys watched One Direction's Kiss You music video? Those guys are HILARIOUS. Yes, shouty capitals. The video absolutely makes no sense but it's so entertaining. I love them so much. I'll post a link right at the bottom!! Remember to check it out and click the thumbs up button.;) OH! And harry styles and taylor swift broke up...not really a big shock though. Expected it. Don't get me wrong, I love taylor swift and her music. She has a funny personality but she should stay single for a while, if not she'll appear like a wh***. Oopps. Never a haylor shipper and never will be. I prefer harry styles and cara delevingne(?). Oh you get me, the rising top model. They look perfect together.:b
Here you go, #1D kiss you music video.(:

trust is like glass bottle. Once it's broken, it's hard to fix it back again. In the processing of fixing it, you'll not only hurt yourself but also others.


❤ "Work~ c;" was Posted On: Saturday 19 January 2013 @Saturday, January 19, 2013 | 0 lovely comments ✿

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from ♥♥♥ Cursor from Images from ♥

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ